IRCTC launches New website With New Features.
Indian Railway is The 4th Largest Rail Network in The World. Indian Railway Currently Operates 14,300+ Train daily and Travel 30 Million Plus Passengers in a day. Indian Government Improving Indian Railway System For Train Passengers With.
Safety | Security | Punctuality
Indian Railway Ministry Improving New Features for Railway Ticket Reservation Day By Day. There are Many New Features In Railway Ticket Reservation system.
1. For Passengers, convenience Passengers Can Search Train availability of seats without login ID & Password.
2. For Clear, Visibility Passengers can change the font size of IRCTC Website.
3.IRCTC Provide All New Website (IRCTC) are Mind Blowing look with class wise, train wise, Destination wise, Departure And arrival time wise and quota wise.
4. New IRCTC Website Will Provide you Single Screen Information about The Train And Train Name & Number, Originating & Destination and Distance Between Two Station And Arrival & Departure Time And Journey Time.
5. New Filter is added Passengers can view Booked tickets based on Journey Date, Upcoming Journey and Completed Journey.
6. Also, Waitlist Prediction Feature Has Been Included. Using This Feature, Passengers get Probability of Waitlist Or RAC ( Reservation Against Cancellation) Ticket Getting Confirmed or Not. This is all new algorithm technique introduce by IRCTC.
7. And Again New feature Colour Scheme for Different Train has been introducing with Facility to Modify The journey Details on the Journey Page.
8. In New IRCTC website Passengers can perform multiple tasks Like Cancellation of Tickets, Printing Of Tickets, Request for Additional SMS, Alternative Train Selection With “Vikalp” Option and Change Boarding Point.
9. All New IRCTC Website Provide New Facility for the User to Find Out The Availability up to the entire Reservation Period.
10. In This IRCTC Website Using New User Interface (UI) & Navigation In Accessible Device ( Laptop, Mobile & Other).